Free-e-day webchats: how they work
On Tuesday, we’ll be having five webchat sessions designed to stimulate debate but most of all to offer practical advice and the chance to share ideas on life outside the mainstream. I was gently reminded a day or so ago that I hadn’t really explained how things will work. So, briefly (and with apologies):
– the webchats will take place through the comments of each of the 5 webchat threads
– you can leave questions at any time on any of the 5 webchat threads. I will make the questions and comments public on the day in order to focus the discussion.
– where a host is announced, unless they have a specific time listed, they will be dropping in throughout the day to answer questions and offer their thoughts and experise on the subject. We have more and more excellent hosts being added all the time.
– where a host has announced a time, they will be available for live chat ta that time in addition to answering questions prviously posted.
– the threads will remain active permanently as the basis for an ongoing resource for independent creatives
– etiquette rules: we’re creatives, we don’t do censorship. I won’t moderate discussion. You’re old enough to do that yourselves. The only exception being defamation and plagiarism.
And a reminder of our topics and the links again:
DIY Workshop: resources for indie creatives
Indie and the Internet: Who’s Left Behind